FAIR LENDING COMMITMENT
Leaders Financial Company is committed to making quality automotive credit services available to all applicants on a equal opportunity basis. Leaders has adopted a Credit Policy that shows our commitment to comply with rules, laws and regulations regarding automobile financing.
These laws apply to all vehicles financed. The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), as well as other applicable laws, requires equal treatment of all credit applicants and prohibits discrimination on the basis of
- National origin
- Marital status
- Sexual Orientation
- Gender Identification or Expression
- Military Status
- Familial Status
- Age (provided the applicant has the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts)
- Receipt of income derived from any public assistance program (provided customer chooses to disclose)
- Exercise in good faith any right under all consumer protection laws
- Will consider income from unemployment and/or “enhanced Covid unemployment”
At Leaders Financial, we are an Equal Opportunity Lender. We strive to understand all applicants, credit situations and our underwriters are educated on all Fair Lending Laws.