Your login credentials are the virtual keys you use to access your account information on our system. Do not write down or share your login credentials with anyone. IMPORTANT NOTE: We recommend that you create distinct login credentials for financial accounts that are different from those used for other purposes such as social websites, email accounts, online shopping, etc.
Never share your user name, password, or security questions with anyone; beware of suspicious e-mails or any unsolicited phone calls asking for this information.
Follow the password instructions that are presented when you create a new password. That way no one else will be able to guess your password.
When you have been performing any transaction online, make sure that you use the Log Out button when you are finished. Then close your browser completely to ensure that no one who uses the computer after you can see your information.
Install and regularly update anti-virus and anti-spyware software. Perform frequent scans of your computer. Protect your computer with a firewall.
Terms and Conditions
Leaders Financial Company (“Leaders”) provides the information and materials contained at our site(s) on the World Wide Web (the “Site”) as a service to our customers and visitors. Leaders requires that all visitors to the Site adhere to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Site and any of its pages, you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth below without limitation or qualification. Leaders may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting, which revisions, if any, will be immediately binding upon all visitors to the Site. You should therefore visit this posting to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time as you visit the Site. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions references to Leaders include its affiliates, directors and employees.
Laws and Regulations
User access to, and use of, this Site is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Unauthorized use of this system is prohibited and violators can be prosecuted under federal and state laws. New Jersey law, except where applicable and overriding conflicts arise in connection to users outside of the State of New Jersey, and Federal law will govern the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright and Trademark Information
The information contained at the Site, including but not limited to text and images herein (other than certain images that may be licensed from third parties) and their arrangement, are copyright © 2013 by Leaders Financial Company. All rights reserved.
Leaders and its logo are trademarks of Leaders. All other trademarks are property of Leaders unless otherwise designated or clearly implied herein as belonging to third parties. Nothing contained at the Site shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or copyright (except as expressly stated above) or proprietary rights of Leaders or of any third party.
You are authorized by Leaders to copy, transmit or display any information registered or owned by Leaders on any page of the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that any such copy, transmission or display includes any copyright, trademark or service mark attribution as it appears on such page. The information and materials contained at the Site may not otherwise be used for commercial or public purposes without Leaders’ prior written consent.
This Site, including this page, may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Certain images and information at this Site may be the copyright or trademark of third parties and, in such cases, any use is subject to the terms and conditions of such third parties.
Limitation of Liabilities and Warranties
INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The information contained at the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Leaders from time to time amends, changes, adds, deletes, updates or alters the information contained at this Site, including information regarding the products and services described at the Site, without notice. Leaders assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained at the Site and expressly disclaims any responsibility to update the information contained at the Site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LEADERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT AND TORT ACTIONS (INCLUDING LIBEL), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING OR DISPLAY OF, OR THE INTERACTION OR ANY OTHER FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH, THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THIS SITE (INCLUDING VIA COMPUTER VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER FORM OF SOFTWARE).
Violations of Terms and Conditions
Leaders reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS LEADERS FROM ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, CLAIM AND EXPENSE, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, RELATED TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE SITE.
New York Disclosure: Due to NY State laws, a consumer credit report may be ordered for credit updates, renewals or extensions. Upon your request, you can be informed if such a report was ordered and if you do so, you’ll be given the name and address of the reporting agency.
Special Note Regarding the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (“SCRA”)
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (“SCRA”) provides benefits to members of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, members of the National Guard, commissioned officers of the Public Health Service and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration engaged in active service.
Some SCRA benefits also extend to servicemembers’ spouses, dependents, and other persons under the financial support of servicemembers.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Site, including the information described below.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Information we receive from your application and others forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from credit reporting agencies, insurers, employers, and others. in connection with our business.
To maintain security of customer information, Leaders Financial Company restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you, and to conduct related business with you. We maintain physical, electronic, managerial and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
- Collection of Usage Details and IP Address. As you navigate through this Site, we may collect details of your visits to this Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, the resources that you access, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may also use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and business partners.
- Collection with Cookies. “Cookies” are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing a website. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of this Site may be restricted.
- Collection with Web Beacons. “Web beacons” are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web beacons to compile information regarding use of this Site.
The information collected through these technical methods, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including any personally identifiable information, to:
- Confirm and complete transactions requested by you;
- Manage our business and operations;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Provide customer support, troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes;
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
- Protect the security and integrity of this Site;
- Conduct internal reviews of this Site and administer this Site’s systems;
- Develop, enhance and market our products and services or the products and services of third parties;
- Provide administrative communications to you;
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your personally identifiable information as your agent(for example, your attorney);
- To our third party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including management of data processing, data storage, surveys, research, transaction materials, and this Site’s maintenance and security;
- As required by law or the order of a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s or our rights or property, without limitation;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- n connection with a Business Reorganization, as defined below (see Business Reorganizations below);
Aggregation and De-Personalization
We may take your personally identifiable information and make it non-personally identifiable by combining it with information about other individuals or by removing characteristics that make the information personally identifiable of you. We may use and/or disclose to third parties such aggregate or de-personalized information in any manner and without notice or compensation to you.
Circumvention of Security Measures
User Provided Content
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your personally identifiable information, please contact us at any of the following:
Via telephone: (908) 497-9100
Via fax: (908) 497-9110
Via mail: Leaders Financial Company
21 Commerce Drive, 1st Floor
Cranford, NJ 07016
SPECIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
or in writing at:
Leaders Financial Company, Inc.
21 Commerce Drive, 1st Floor
Cranford, NJ 07016
Attention: Customer Service
Via telephone: (908) 497-9100
Via fax: (908) 497-9110
California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.